Memo No. Bhatt.U/E&A/t-122/2020/378 Dated: 14-09-2020
This is for information of all concerned that as per provisions of the UGC (Prevention, prohibition and redressal of the sexual harassment of women employees and students in higher educational institutions) Regulations, 2015 the Honourable Vice-Chancellor, Bhattadev University is pleased to constitute the Internal Complaints Committee (ICC) with asn inbuilt mechanism for gender senitization against sexual harassment in the University. The ICC, Bhattadev University will have the following composition.
1. Mrs. Archana Khataniar, Associate Professor, Department of Mathematics - Presiding Officer
2. Dr. Dipika Kalita, Assistant Professor, Department of Zoology - Member
3. Dr. Rashmi Devi, Assistant Professor, Department of Sanskrit - Member
4. Mr. Sushil Sarkar Devi, Laboratory Assistant, Department of Sanskrit - Member
5. Mr. Saurabh Kumar Baruah, Assistant Librarian - Member
6. Student Member 1 - to be elected in due course
7. Student Member 2 - to be elected in due course
8. Student Member 3 - to be elected in due course
9. External Member as per Clause 4.1 (d) - Dr. Charulata Choudhury, Retd. Teacher, Pathsala
It is also to notify that at any given point of time, atleast one-half of the total members of the ICC shall be women and that the term of members listed at item number 1-5 and 9 will be 3 years. Further, while the student members may be from U.G, P.G or research scholar levels, each of these members is to be elected through transparent democratic procedure for a term of one year from among U.G and P.G Students.
This is issued with the approval of the Hon'ble Vice-Chancellor Dated: 14-09-2020
Designed and Developed By: Bohniman Systems Pvt. Ltd.
©Copyright 2022 - Bhattadev University | All Rights Reserved
Best viewed in Google Chrome.